Thursday 9 February 2012

We are going to Step by Step School in New Delhi, India!

My name is Jasmine Lee Jia En.
I am eleven years old.
I am in level 5.
I am a prefect.
I am good at Drawing.
I can play many tunes on my harmonica.
My favourite food is Chicken rice.
I feel very excited to go to New Delhi, India to meet new friends.

My name is Cheah Ming Hui.
I am eleven years old. I am in level 5.
I am a short Chinese girl.
I am good at singing.
I like to play computer games.
My favourite food is macaroni soup.
I am going to miss my parents.

My name is Murial Chua Ming Hui.
I am eleven years old. 
I am a prefect.
I am good at singing.
I like to read books.
My favourite food is fish and chips.
I feel a little nervous, but I know my teachers will help me.

My name is Jasper Tan.
I am eleven  years old.
I am in level 5.
I travel to school on the MRT train by myself.
I am good at  drawing
I like to play  computer games.
My favourite food is fish and  chips.
It is going to be fun to go to India with my friends.

My name is Arnold Eswar.
I am   eleven  years old.
I have one older brother. His name is Santhosh.
I like to watch wrestling. My favourite wrestler is John Seiner.
I like to play psp game
I like to eat chicken rice.
I am very happy that my teacher choose me to go to India.
I have never gone on a plane before.

My name is Parvisha Kaur.
I am eleven years old. 
I am in level 5 and I am a responsible prefect.
I always help my teacher to do a lot of things.
I like to dance and play badminton. 
Sometimes I help my mother to cook maggi mee. 
Last year I went to Bali. This year, I am going to India. I am very happy.

My name is  Syafiq.
I am eleven  years old. 
I am a  Malay boy.
I am in class 6/3.
I like to watch cartoons.
My favourite subject is reading.
My brother and I play together at home.
I want to know many things about New Delhi.

My name is Gwen Lee.
I am eleven  years old.
I am a Chinese girl.
I am good at  drawing. 
I like to   play ball.
My favourite food is fried rice.
I am very excited to go to India.

My name is Kah Hwee
I am  twelve years old.
I am a tall Chinese girl.
I am good at drawing and swimming.
I like to  play on my ipad.
My favourite food is hotcake from Mcdonalds.

My name is Tan Gim How.
I am twelve years old.
I am very good at counting.
My best friend is Khairil. I like to play soccer with my friends.
In my class, I like to build things with lego.
My favourite food is noodles.
I feel excited to go to New Delhi, India.

My name is Cindy Tan.
I am twelve years old. I am in level 6.
Spelling is my favourite subject.
My best friend is Atiqah. She is also going to India with me.
I am a prefect. 
My hair is short.
I am good at swimming and drawing.
Everyday, I help my teacher in class.
My favourite food is Malay food.
I feel very excited and delighted and happy to go to New Delhi, India.

My name is  Christel  Koh.
I am twelve years old.I am in level 6.
I am a  Chinese girl.
I have one older sister.
I am good at reading.    
I like to play angry bird games.
My favourite food is chicken rice.
I feel happy to go to New Delhi, India.  

My name is  Nur Atiqah Bte Md Johar.
I am  twelve years old. I am in level 6.
I am a prefect.
I am a Malay Girl
I am good at singing
I like to go to my facebook to chat
My favourite food is Korma Ayam
I feel Happy and Delighted and Excited to go to New Delhi, India.

My name is Amirah Bte Amran
I am  twelve years old. I am in level 6.
I am a prefect.
My teacher always says I am a very quiet girl.
I have a twin brother. His name is Amir.
I am good at singing
I like to play game
My favourite food is Mee Soto
I feel excited to go to New Delhi, India.

My name is Alger.
I am twelve years old.
I am a very tall Chinese boy.
I am good at playing basketball.
I like to read.
My favourite fruit is durian.
I like to watch Chinese programmes.
My mummy will miss me when I go to India.

1 comment:

  1. I'm excited for all the Chaoyang children going to India on the Exchange Programme. I hope everyone else at school and families at home get to share the experience through this blog.

    ReplyDelete